Quick thoughts before I run off to do actual work:
1. This actually feels like a Superman movie. Which is saying a lot considering DC's non-Batman movie offerings.
2. The music, holy hell. It grabs you. Glad they finally left the John Williams stuff behind, as iconic as that score is.
3. Look! Action! Superman doing stuff besides tossing and lifting heavy objects!
4. HAIRY CHESTED SUPERMAN! Welcome back, friend.
5. Wait... did Pa Kent just tell young Clark he maybe should have let those kids die? Um... no. Sorry. That ain't Pa Kent. Not at all. Clark becomes Superman as we know him BECAUSE of Pa Kent's moral guidance. This just sits poorly.
6. The lack of red tights still doesn't work for me. At all. Come on, Snyder, it ain't too late to bring'em back in post.
7. From the looks, it looks like it won't be a Superman version of what Nolan did with Batman. This is a good thing.
8. I still long for a Superman movie with Superman doing batshit insane things ala Superman back in the 50's and 60's.
Shit. This actually looks like it's going to be a good Superman movie. Oh, well. There's other things to hate on without seeing them in completion I suppose...